Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service
J.J. Hurley, Representative
Welcome to the APHIS page on the AFSA website. AFSA became the exclusive representative for the Foreign Service employees of the Animal & Plant Health Inspection Service in 2013. J.J. Hurley is the APHIS Representative on the 2017-2019 AFSA Governing Board.
J.J. can be reached at email@example.com.
United States Dept. of Agriculture
Animal & Plant Health Inspection Service
4700 River Road, Unit 65
Riverdale, MD 20737-1234
Telephone: (301) 851-3814
Fax: (301) 734-4862
Updates and Information
- No Current Updates or Information
AFSA's Main Rights and Responsibilities as a Labor Union
- The right to negotiate collective bargaining agreements;
- To be consulted on any changes in government wide or agency matters affecting our rights or benefits;
- To negotiate the implementation of management actions, and
- To seek appropriate relief via the grievance system for members adversely affected by management actions.