Submissions are accepted until 90 days before the publication date of the intended monthly issue (subject to change based on events).
- DECEMBER: AFSA Awards: Honoring Foreign Service Excellence and Dissent (plus the semiannual Education Supplement)
- JANUARY/FEBRUARY: 50 Years of AFSA as a Union (plus the annual AFSA Tax Guide)
- MARCH: Foreign Service Reform: A Progress Update
- APRIL: Diplomacy and the Future of the Digital Economy (plus the annual Life after the FS Supplement)
- MAY: Countering Disinformation
- JUNE: Policy Failures, Diplomacy Lessons (plus the semiannual Education Supplement)
- JULY/AUGUST: DEIA in the Foreign Service: Update on Progress
- SEPTEMBER: Foreign Service Family Matters
- OCTOBER: Public Health and Pandemic Diplomacy
- NOVEMBER: FS Authors—In Their Own Write
- DECEMBER: AFSA Awards: Honoring Excellence and Constructive Dissent (plus the semiannual Education Supplement)
Please send all submissions to email@example.com. For additional information, consult the FSJ author guidelines.