In addition to the jobs featured below, the following companies, universities and non-profits offer employment to former and retired Foreign Service personnel:
- www.selfhelpinternational.org - Self-Help International (SHI) has always been concerned with helping people help themselves; it governs what projects we undertake, where they take place, and what our end goal should be. We have committed to two countries in the world: Ghana, West Africa, and Nicaragua, Central America.
- www.worldlearning.org - World Learning is a nonprofit organization advancing leadership in more than 60 countries.
- www.usajobs.gov - USAJOBS is the Federal Government’s official one-stop source for federal jobs and employment information.
- www.irex.org/careers - IREX is an international nonprofit organization providing thought leadership and innovative programs to promote positive lasting change globally.
- www.fhi360.org/careers - FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
- ibtci.devhire.devex.com - International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. small business, supporting and facilitating economic and industrial development.
- www.crownagents.com/en-US/jobs - Crown Agents USA delivers innovative economic development, health services, procurement, food security, and monitoring and evaluation projects as a development partner.
- www.planusa.org/careers - Plan International USA works with partners, donors, and communities to ensure a brighter future for children around the world.
- www.care.org/careers - Serves individuals and families in the poorest communities in the world.
- www.urc-chs.com/join-our-team - For 50 years, URC has sought to combine the idealism of academic research with the pragmatism necessary in the real world.
- www.pactworld.org - Pact enables systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides.
- www.camris.com/Careers.htm - CAMRIS International is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services.
- iocareers.state.gov/Main/Content/Page/short-term-contracts - International Organization Careers - Short-Term Contracts - Employment opportunities and recruit for specific technical expertise or to fill temporary staffing gaps.
Click on one of the following categories to jump down to the corresponding list of jobs. To post a job, please click here.
State Department Jobs
There are no featured State Department jobs posted at this time.
Nonprofit & Academic Jobs
Click on one of the following featured jobs to view its full description.
Executive Director, Yale-China (雅礼协会)
The Yale-China Association (Yale-China) seeks an entrepreneurial, creative, and strategy-minded leader to serve as its next Executive Director. The Executive Director will have the opportunity to steer Yale-China into a new era of U.S.-China partnership by means of innovative programming, skillful relationship-building, and deft management of a nimble non-profit organization.
Founded more than 120 years ago by Yale alumni and faculty, Yale-China has evolved significantly over the decades and is poised for continued growth. The new Executive Director will work closely with the Board of Trustees, the Association’s eleven administrative staff members, and Yale-China’s many friends, partners, and alumni, to lead Yale-China into the next chapter of its remarkable history.
Yale-China (雅礼协会) bridges American and Chinese cultures by creating lasting, transformative partnerships and experiences in education, health, and the arts. Yale-China's work is characterized by long-term, bi-lateral, and bi-directional relationships designed to build institutional capacity, understanding, and cooperation between Americans and Chinese. It envisions a U.S.-China relationship of mutual understanding and profound respect nurtured by substantive collaboration and innovation among individuals and institutions.
The Executive Director is the chief executive and chief operating officer of Yale-China and reports to the Association’s 24-member Board of Trustees. The Executive Director is responsible for shaping and implementing the organization’s strategic vision through oversight of Yale-China’s programming, fundraising, staff, and finances. The Executive Director serves as the chief fundraiser and public face of Yale-China and works closely with board members, friends, current and former Fellows, and foundations to identify promising partnerships and initiatives.
The Executive Director should hold an advanced degree and be able to operate deftly in, and between, American and Chinese cultures. Doing so will require strong language skills in Mandarin Chinese and English and a high level of cultural sophistication and emotional intelligence in both Chinese and American cultures.
For a more detailed description of the opportunity, please visit: https://assets.storbecksearch.com/files/resources/yalechinaed-pd.pdf.
For best consideration, please send all nominations and applications to:
Susan VanGilder, Partner
Sue May, Partner
Kenna Boyd, Senior Associate
Storbeck Search & Associates
Yale-China Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
There are no featured WAE jobs posted at this time.
There are no featured USAID-related jobs posted at this time.
There are no featured Miscellaneous jobs posted at this time.