In addition to the jobs featured below, the following companies, universities and non-profits offer employment to former and retired Foreign Service personnel:
- www.selfhelpinternational.org - Self-Help International (SHI) has always been concerned with helping people help themselves; it governs what projects we undertake, where they take place, and what our end goal should be. We have committed to two countries in the world: Ghana, West Africa, and Nicaragua, Central America.
- www.worldlearning.org - World Learning is a nonprofit organization advancing leadership in more than 60 countries.
- www.usajobs.gov - USAJOBS is the Federal Government’s official one-stop source for federal jobs and employment information.
- www.irex.org/careers - IREX is an international nonprofit organization providing thought leadership and innovative programs to promote positive lasting change globally.
- www.fhi360.org/careers - FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
- ibtci.devhire.devex.com - International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S. small business, supporting and facilitating economic and industrial development.
- www.crownagents.com/en-US/jobs - Crown Agents USA delivers innovative economic development, health services, procurement, food security, and monitoring and evaluation projects as a development partner.
- www.planusa.org/careers - Plan International USA works with partners, donors, and communities to ensure a brighter future for children around the world.
- www.care.org/careers - Serves individuals and families in the poorest communities in the world.
- www.urc-chs.com/join-our-team - For 50 years, URC has sought to combine the idealism of academic research with the pragmatism necessary in the real world.
- www.pactworld.org - Pact enables systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides.
- www.camris.com/Careers.htm - CAMRIS International is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services.
- iocareers.state.gov/Main/Content/Page/short-term-contracts - International Organization Careers - Short-Term Contracts - Employment opportunities and recruit for specific technical expertise or to fill temporary staffing gaps.
Click on one of the following categories to jump down to the corresponding list of jobs. To post a job, please click here.
State Department Jobs
There are no featured State Department jobs posted at this time.
Nonprofit & Academic Jobs
Click on one of the following featured jobs to view its full description.
Director of Global Partnerships, Office of the Vice Provost for Global Affairs (OVPGA), University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
https://global.unc.edu/ The Office of the Vice Provost for Global Affairs (OVPGA) at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is lead by Dr. Barbara J. Stephenson, US Ambassador (ret.) She leads Carolina in taking important steps to deepen our global engagement and enhance our ability to address some of the most complex issues the world has ever faced. At the forefront of this effort is our commitment to educating the next generation of global leaders. Our work aligns with UNC-Chapel Hill’s 2020 strategic plan: Carolina Next: Innovations for Public Good. This plan is comprised of eight pillars, including Globalize, which defines Carolina’s path to further infuse the University with a Global Mindset. We are currently recruiting for a Director of Global Partnerships, details for this position and the application portal can be found here: https://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/200484.
There are no featured WAE jobs posted at this time.
There are no featured USAID-related jobs posted at this time.
There are no featured Miscellaneous jobs posted at this time.